Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bluto, parts 3512 - 3515

 3512. What we were apparently doing was robbing banks in a very round about way, taking advantage of the fact that they were ignorant of the conditions of the many buildings they had repossessed.


3513. And what about the banks? It seemed that they were institutions eminently deserving of being robbed. That was what Bluto and The Prune thought.



 3514. Bluto stopped the truck at the corner of my street to drop me off for the day. He had been unusually silent all day but before I got out of the truck I found out what was agitating his mind.



3515. It was Mrs. Hagner, she turned out to be more evil than even the banks and the bankers in his mind. All day long, unbeknownst to me, he had been building up a raging hatred of her, and before I got out of the truck I found out all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment