Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Jason and his Grandmother, parts 3220 - 3223

 3220. I was prepared to sat that I loved cars with small engines, and good gas economy, things like that.  I was preparing to make fun of Mr. Roach’s black Buick convertible but I didn’t  get the chance because we got to the corner where went out separate ways.


 3221. That was the length I was willing to go to end my friendship with Jason because of the approach of my birthday party.  I fully expected that the next day the argument would continue, and he would decide to not be friends with me, but I was wrong.


 3222. When I ran into Jason on the playground the next morning  before the bell ring he acted like nothing had happened the day before.  The only explanation I could think of was that he didn’t think I believed a word of what I had said about cars. After all, what normal boy doesn’t love cars.  To not love cars was unthinkable, unless of course  I was some sort of freak. 


3223. In a way I had to agree with Jason.  What kind of future was there in the modern world for a kid who did not want to drive a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment