Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Childhood Of The Art Historian, parts 460 - 463


460. I would never have noticed my wife had changed her earrings in a million billion years, and yet Philip noticed it the second she sat down at the table.



461. Now I have to admit, the first thing I thought to myself when Philip the custom furniture maker started screaming for all the restaurant to hear how he loved my wife's earrings, was that he had to be gay, it was so obvious.


462. So you can see from that example; fifty years my have gone by and yet anyone who notices their surroundings is branded as gay in a derogatory way, and people like me think blindness is a mainly virtue, I said, disparaging myself in an unnecessary way.



463. Anyone who has lived through the six months leading up to a divorce knows exactly what I am talking about, I blurted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment