Monday, July 2, 2012

The 2CV On Strike, parts 316 - 319

Richard Britell July 2, 2012

316. I listened to what the Duck said about the car's having intelligence and consciousness, but I could not accept it.  I started to get sarcastic about it.


317. "Look Duck", I said, "where does this car consciousness and intelligence reside, is it in the distributor, or somewhere in the starter motor?  If you take the tires off do the tires talk Italian if they are Perellis."

318. "You stupid idiot" shouted the Duck in anger, "Where is your precious intelligence, is it in your fingers, if I cut off your leg do you get more dumb, does your knee cap speak English, and can I teach algebra to your toenails? No No No,  but your spleen knows more about blood chemistry that you could teach yourself in a lifetime."


319. "And if your spleen gets mad at you it will start to 'Knock' just like the 2CV is doing. Cars have consciousness because God gives it to them, just too bad for you that you don't know about it.  Now shut up while I go out and have a little chat with this car of yours."


No comments:

Post a Comment